- Second Thursdays with a Twist at the DMA on March 8 is taking a journey to Middle Earth with an evening honoring the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Get your name written in Elvish, take a quiz to find out if you’re a Hobbit, Elf, Wizard or Ent, see a broad sword fighting demo, and more. Tickets $5.
- On March 9, grab a group to compete in the Lowest Greenville Collective Scavenger Hunt. Check in to get your player’s card then visit nine locations, post your completed card on social media and be entered to win the grand prize: two tickets to a comedy show in Lower Greenville. Entry $5.
- To drink or not to drink? It’s the seventh annual Shakespeare Dallas Pub Crawl on March 10. Along the way get drink specials, enter into Shakespeare Trivia and participate in a Deep Ellum “scavenger hunt” for a Shakespeare in the Park ticket giveaway. Tickets $15.
- Don’t throw away your shot on March 15. Alamo Drafthouse is hosting Hamiltunes which is your chance to raise a glass and sing your favorite songs from the iconic musical. To sing on stage, purchase a ticket in advance and sign up — songs go fast. If you just want to sing along from your seat, no ticket purchase necessary. Tickets $10.
- It’s time for Late Nights at the DMA, and March 16 is Game Night. Compete in a DMAzing Race: Boss Battle with your friends, grab a drink and play Cards Against Humanity and other games in the adults only Game Stop bar, and test your pop culture knowledge with Geeks Who Drink all night long. Student tickets $5.
- 6. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the Lower Greenville Block Party on March 17. This all day event will have three outdoor music stages and pop up bars. More food, drinks and fun available at surrounding bars and restaurants. 21+, cover $12.
Home Arts & Culture The half dozen