- March 22-25 head to the Meyerson and hear the Dallas Symphony Orchestra perform all six of Bach’s Brandenburg Concertos. These Baroque masterpieces feature harpsichord, flute, oboe, trumpet and violin.
- March 23-24 Dallas CreativeSpace is hosting their 2018 Spring Open Studios at the Continental Gin Building. Over 60 local artists will be showcasing their diverse work. Tacos and complimentary drinks will be available. The event is free and open to all ages.
- Dallas Summer Musicals is serving up a sweet slice of the National Broadway tour of the musical Waitress March 28-April 8. With music and lyrics by Sara Bareilles, Waitress is the story of Jenna and her journey to rebuild her life. Tickets $25+.
- March 24 is Spring Gallery Night in Fort Worth. This free public event invites you to stroll through participating galleries, museums, retail businesses and restaurants in Fort Worth while enjoying the featured artists.
- Discover Downtown Dallas Movie Series is wrapping up on March 26 with Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Head to the Main Street Garden at 7:30 p.m., find a spot on the lawn, and enjoy a free movie under the stars.
- 6. March 27-31 is the 2018 Dallas Comedy Festival. Headliners include former Saturday Night Live comedian Sasheer Zamata and improv comedy group 3Peat. The festival will also feature 26 other comedians and 45 improvisation, sketch and comedy teams. Advanced tickets $10 +, general admission $15+.
Home Arts & Culture The half dozen