- Worried about getting Christmas shopping done? Do it early at the Chi Omega Christmas Market in Dallas with 200 vendors, food and drinks. The event runs from Nov. 21 to Nov. 23 and admission fees benefit 12 charities in the DFW area. General admission is $15 and parking is $10.
- If you’re hungry for some food and some music, try out Tacos and Tunes on Friday, Nov. 22 from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. at The TX Studio. Admission is $15 and includes two tacos, water, a photobooth opportunity and performances by Caleb Ward, Austin Leach and Brigitte Mena.
- Celebrate autumn one last time with the Japanese Fall Festival at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden on Saturday! Complete with Japanese food, music and dancers, the festival runs Nov. 23 to Nov. 24 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is $12.
- Don’t miss out on the spectacular Fort Worth Parade of Lights! Catch a view of the Sundance Square Christmas tree and holiday floats decked out in twinkling Christmas lights and festive decorations. Parade runs from 6 to 8 p.m. on Nov. 24 in downtown Fort Worth.
- Represent Dallas at the Dallas Stars vs Winnipeg Jets hockey game at the American Airlines Center on Thursday, Nov. 21 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets start at $9, see you there!
- Head over to the George W. Bush Presidential Center for the free Merry and Bright Night! On Wednesday, Nov. 20 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. you can peruse the “Christmas at the White House 2007: Holiday in the National Parks” exhibit while sipping hot cocoa.
Home Arts & Culture The half dozen