- Wings Over Dallas – Step back in time at the authentic living history encampment and hear World War II veterans share their personal stories of service and sacrifice. The Wings Over Dallas World War II Airshow features flying demonstrations, reenactments, veteran appearances, aircraft rides, cockpit tours, and more. This event will be held Nov. 11-13. Admission starts at $25.
- Verdi Requiem – Verdi’s “Requiem” is a monumental work. The orchestra, chorus, and virtuosic soloists tell a story of loss, terror, and anger, with a finale of peace. The DSO will hold performances Nov 10, 12, and 13. Tickets start at $22.
- Flamenco – The Royal Opera of Madrid and Fever have teamed up to bring “Authentic Flamenco” to Dallas. This traditional Spanish show will feature the best of flamenco dancing. Nov 11-20. Tickets start at $39.
- The World Food Championships – This live culinary competition showcases some of the world’s best cooks who compete for food, fame and fortune in 10 categories (Bacon, Barbecue, Burger, Dessert, Rice/Noodles, Sandwich, Seafood, Soup, Steak and Vegetarian). Nov. 9-13. Admission starts at $10.
- Rainbow Vomit – Immerse yourself in this colorful art experience that is both an interactive photography exhibit and a unique venue and event space designed to transport visitors to a world of light and sound. Admission is $23.
- Art Walk – Goldmark Cultural Center presents their November Art Walk. During this open studios event, visitors will meet the artists, tour their studios and workspaces, and view their original artwork. Many of the Goldmark artists will also be conducting demos and activities throughout the day. Open studios, art activities, live music is all included. This will take place Nov. 12-13. Admission is free!
Home Arts & Culture The Half Dozen