- Plano Symphony Orchestra – The Plano Symphony Orchestra will be joined by some of the best voices from the stages of Broadway performing familiar songs from Tony Award-winning shows like “Les Misérables,” “West Side Story,” “The Phantom of The Opera” and more. This performance will be on Nov. 19. Tickets start at $37.
- Jazz Night – On Nov. 19, Bishop Arts Theatre Center will present a night filled with jazz featuring Kim and Kayla Waters. Tickets start at $75.
- Truffle + Wine Pairing Dinner – On Nov. 20 Trova Wine Market will present a five-course truffle-themed dinner complete with wine pairings. The first course is Leek + Sweet Onion Focaccia, Whipped Ricotta and n’duja butter board, topped with balsamic roasted tomatoes, shaved truffle, lemon zest, maldon salt and a honey drizzle. The second is truffle artichoke soup with tomato crisps. The third is mushroom and spinach ellington bites with a truffle crème. The fourth is lamb chop with roasted balsamic brussels sprouts, sunflower and roasted red pepper romesco, topped with shaved truffle. The last course is red wine poached seckel pears with spiced financier, truffle honey ice cream candied almonds. Tickets start at $135.
- Art Pop Up – Multiple artists and vendors will come together in the historic square in downtown Carrollton to showcase and sell their art between 10 a.m.-3 p.m. on Nov. 19. Admission is free! In addition to good art, the square has many brunch/lunch spots.
- Chroma Art Show – The art exhibition “Chroma” features works that push bounds of color using geometry and form. The shapes and patterns created by these artists introduce sensory experiences beyond the scope of the naked eye. The opening reception will include an artist talk. This will be held on Nov. 19. Admission is free. Following the opening reception, the exhibit will be on display through Jan. 7.
- Boho Market – The Boho Market features locally sourced vendors of vintage and handcrafted products. This will be held at TUPPS Brewery Nov. 19. Admission is free.
Home Arts & Culture The Half Dozen