- The Piano Guys Live – The Piano Guys are coming to Dallas on Dec 2! The four dads who became an Internet sensation through their self-made music videos that blend classical music with pop. Their endearing personalities and creativity inspire young and old, which keeps the fans coming back for more. Tickets start at $49.50.
- Bourbon Release Party – Lakewood Brewing will release the 2022 edition of its annual classic, Bourbon Barrel-Aged Temptress. This year’s blend consists of a variety of bourbon barrels from across the U.S. Tickets include an eight-beer sample card, a box of BBT X, a limited edition BBT X glass, a BBT X knit beanie, and private brewery access as well as BBT’s of year’s past – 2017, 2019, 2020 and 2021. There will be live jazz on the beergarden stage all night long. This will be held Dec 2, tickets start at $65.
- Holiday at the Arboretum – Start off the season right in the Arboretum! The garden has been transformed into a winter wonderland, with the Christmas Village, The 12 Days of Christmas, and the Dazzling Musical Tree. These three large-scale outdoor displays are open both in the daytime and evening. In the historic DeGolyer House, the Dallas Arboretum debuts The Artistry Faith & Culture that features the three world holidays, Christmas, Hannukah and Kwanzaa. Entry starts at $10.
- Allen Philharmonic Orchestra and Symphony Chorus – On Dec 2, The Allen Philharmonic Orchestra and Symphony Chorus will perform in From “Darkness to Light”, a program designed to move the audience into the excitement of the holiday season. Selections include Lux Aurumque, Candlelight Carol, City of Stars and traditional Christmas Carols. Admission starts at $10.
- The Nutcracker – Featuring stunning choreography and exquisite sets, “The Nutcracker” celebrates the season. Experience this Christmas tradition of the season up until Dec 24. Tickets start at $25.
- A Blue Suede Christmas – This vocal performance will transport audiences to Las Vegas for a fun journey of harmony with a backdrop of the City of Lights. This will be held Dec 1,2 and 4. Tickets start at $22.
Home Arts & Culture The Half Dozen